Return on Investment
Our management consultants can help improve your operations and processes to improve the businesses financial outcome.
- Menu development: Your menu is the backbone of your operation. It is what you are in business for – what your guests come for. We will tune-up your menu and make it an out of this world experience for your guests – and that leads to more guest traffic.
- Menu engineering: The menu engineering process starts with a complete costing of your menu, so that you know the exact cost, margin and profit of each item. This process usually results in a 4-8% of sales profit increase.
- System and procedure implementation: Properly implemented Systems and Procedures do many things, but serve to eliminate shrinkage, and give you, the owner, more control of your business while freeing up more of your time to do the better things in life.
- Staff training: To give your guests an 11 out of 10 experience, your staff need to be functioning at incredibly high levels. Whether you are fine dining, or a pub, excellence in staff execution is something that can be delivered at all levels and styles of restaurants.
- Concept revitalization: After an initial assessment, we make the changes you need to give your operation and profit a new lift. We make the recommendations to change your restaurant for the better, and then work with you on the implementation of the changes to ensure they are done effectively.
Opening a Restaurant
As the name implies, we hold your hand through every step of a restaurant launch, allowing our expertise to touch every aspect of the project. We get more involved in areas where you need more help and less in areas where you have it all under control. With our team having been involved in over 60 restaurant openings, it is a huge asset to have us on your side.
- Business Plan
- Menu Development
- Brand Development
- Concept Development
- Systems and Procedures
- Staff training
- Site Selection
- Kitchen design
- Equipment selection
Our Restaurant Management package is ideal for an owner or an ownership group that requires diligent overseeing of their restaurant and their business. Our team will oversee every aspect of the operation:
- Management and Direction of the GM and the Chef
- Leadership for Menu Changes and Staff Training
- Implementation and Maintenance of Cost Control Processes
- Elevation of the Guest Experience
- Marketing Initiatives
- And more….
If your restaurant is doing $1.5 million in sales or more, and you are either not capable or not interested in overseeing the operation (often the case of an ownership investor group), then this is the solution for you. Often, our expertise in cost control management, improvements to menu profitability, as well as the improvement of the guest experience can entirely offset our fees – what could be better than us managing your restaurant for free!
Proper fiscal management is essential to restaurant profit maximization. Owners/Managers are decision makers and you can’t make the right decisions about how to increase profit without detailed and accurate information about the numbers that make up your profit.
The Fifteen Group has over 120 clients in this program which provides detailed, timely and accurate bookkeeping/financial reporting and combines that with consulting from our experts on how to increase the bottom line. There isn’t any long-term commitment (clients can quit the program with 30 days notice). We have a 95% client retention rate, and our client’s average profit 3 times higher than the industry average.
Thinking of working with us?
Here is what our clients have to say.
Based on the relationship that we developed with Fifteen Group I would absolutely recommend them. They are organized, professional and dynamic. They have such a broad portfolio of clients that they were able to adapt to our unique operation with ease.
“ The work we have done so far with The Fifteen Group has been very useful! We appreciate the guidance that Jenny and Chef Stuart have given us, and I’m sure we’ll continue to work together in the near future.
You and your TEAM lived up to your credentials and never missed a beat on project time lines. The analysis that you were able to provide us make our go forward decisions easy to make.
Your systems for cost and inventory control have not only made being financially accountable efficient for management, but improved our bottom line. Our profits have increased by almost 5% (of sales).
We are forever grateful that you came down to meet with us and took time to get to know us better. You provided us with the how, what and when, when all we had was the where!